We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
Food Technologist Baker
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery
Our Client; a reputable FMCG firm is looking to fill the role of FOOD TECHNOLOGIST (Bakers)
- Develops new products leveraging expertise in food chemistry, food ingredient functionality and experimental design
- Manages and oversees R&D technical functions such as sensory, shelf-life testing, legal label claims, product/packaging improvement
- Manages and develops scientific approaches to business needs in areas of flavor and microbial shelf life
- Provides product costs based on commodities, ingredients, and product formulations
- Responsible for sourcing ingredients and leveraging vendor expertise in ingredient functionality
- Develop and maintain product specification, ingredient statements, allergen information and formulas for seasoning blends; then incorporate respective information into the label design process as needed
- Participates in production trials and works with new product start-ups- ensure products are made to spec.
- Works with production personnel on scale up of new products, suggests initial order quantities for ingredients and packaging, obtain cost of materials
- Provides support on technical and / or quality issues
- Act as a technical resource to support quality issues, answer questions about products, production capabilities, labeling regulations
- Present new products to customers; often involves cooked preparation of multiple items or full meals
- General awareness of NAFDAC regulations, restricted / limited ingredients and approved processing procedures
- Optimizes cost / quality and process improvements contributing to increased product quality and profitability for the business
- Designs tests, interpret results and recommend next steps in product development
- Assists QA / QC in the analysis of product that generates customer complaints
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Food Science and Technology is a MUST.
- Minimum of 5 years Cognate Experience years as a FOOD TECHNOLOGIST in BAKERY
- Ability to work in accordance with safety and food safety policies.
- MUST reside in LAGOS
- Intermediate ability in Microsoft Office products, specifically Microsoft Excel
Note: only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Interested candidates should forward their CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT’ to email@example.com using ‘FOOD TECHNOLOGIST’’ as mail subject
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.