Gheysen was incorporated as a limited liability company in mid-2005, with a core competence in real estate support services. Our vision is to be the leading real estate consultancy in Nigeria, delivering quality, strategic and commercial solutions to occupiers and investors. Our values are Integrity, Excellence and Professionalism combined with Energy and In…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 – 12 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
A reputable Real Estate Consultancy firm with Head office located in Ikoyi, Lagos, has an urgent vacancy for::
Facilities Supervisor/ Site Coordinator
- B.Sc./H.n.d (Engineering, Estate or Facilities Management)
- 8 – 12 years relevant supervisory experience in Facilities Management.
- Day-to-day management of all sites, including supervising and monitoring of contractors and artisans
- Good written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be computer literate ( Excel/Word)
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow tasks/projects through to a timely completion
- IFMA membership
- FMP will be an added advantage.
- Front Desk Officer (Reception)
- A graduate in Business Administration or a related field, with at least 5-6years experience
- Relevant training in office management, Admin and secretarial functions is an added advantage
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.