We help our clients win in the marketplace by providing state of the art HR services
Read more about this company
Executive Assistant to Senior Pastor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Executive Assistant will provide high-quality administrative support to the Senior Pastor, executive team, analyze documents, prepare research reports, and occasionally supervise staff members.
- He must be creative and enjoy working in a vast entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment and interpersonal boundaries in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
- The candidate will also be responsible for managing the church’s schedule, accounting for all religious holidays, Senior Pastor’s duties, appointments with the ministry leaders, and events in the church facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in administrative support functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
N100,000 – N200,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.