Our mission: building a responsible group of financial institutions dedicated to microfinance.
MicroCred was founded in 2005, through the initiative of Arnaud Ventura, founder and CEO, by PlaNet Finance and partners shareholders.
MicroCred Holding is an investment company that invests in and manages responsible institutions and provides them with the…
Read more about this company
Direct Sales Agent
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 4 years
- Location Kaduna , Lagos , Ogun , Oyo
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Bodija – Oyo, Kachia & Zaria – Kaduna, Ikorodu – Lagos, and Sango-Ota – Ogun
- As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Blue, Silver or SME
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new / prospective customers
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager
- Participate in weekly / monthly sales performance review meetings
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance
- Update call memo on a daily basis
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met
- Participate in tactical sales / marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous 1 – 4 years experience as a DSA in a financial institution preferred
- HND / B.Sc. in any relevant discipline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.