It’s safe to say that distribution is in our DNA. Our relationships with services like iTunes, MTN Music Plus and YouTube date back to their launch in Nigeria, and our growing library of award-winning music and content makes us your perfect end-to-end global distribution partner. As part of our offering, we’ll get your music and content to digita…
Read more about this company
Creative Producer (Contract Basis)
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
We are looking for a Program Manager to partner with our Creative team and Marketing Team respectively to develop and drive processes in our Production division. This role is core to the culture and productivity of the team. The ideal candidate can balance schedule needs with creative pursuits, pushing for quality and innovation.
- Develop and drive processes for milestone and sprint planning.
- Champion and evangelize efforts of the team throughout the organization.
- Create schedules and milestones for creative initiatives and projects; Ensure teams understand goals and manage delivery through all phases of development.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams across the organization to ensure timely delivery.
- Management of a development team driving multiple creative initiatives or features.
- 3+ years as a program manager or project manager.
- Experience running multiple or larger teams using both Microsoft Office Suite as well as project management software (Jira, VSO, Hansoft, Asana etc).
- Understands all aspects of production methodologies, project management, and has strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must excel working in complex and ambiguous environments.
- Ability to work in a multi-studio environment and on cross-discipline teams.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.