Pemason Pharmaceuticals Limited was incorporated in 1997 with marketing & possibly manufacturing of Pharmaceutical & allied products as her definite mandate. In this regard, we have registered & marketed a variety of pharmaceutical products from Asia (China & India inclusive) numbering about 70 in number, and still counting across many pharmacological groups…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Oshodi / Isolo – Lagos
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Report to the Directors
- Bank Cash Book maintenance
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Expenses and general ledger maintenance.
- Establishment of Trial Balance and financial Statements.
- Maintenance of Debtors and Creditors control ledger account
- Management of petty cash record.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Must live close to the Oshodi / Isolo or Amuwo-Odofin Environs
- Must have a minimum of HND Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Job experience would be added advantage
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org and / or email@example.com using “ACCOUNTANT APPLICATION” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.