MAR&MOR is a building services company that is passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance.
We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treat…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Reports To: Project Manager / Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinates work priority and scheduling of duties.
- Suggests specific work methods and procedures for employees.
- Provides follow up supervision on assignments for employees.
- Initiates requisitions for supplies and equipment.
- Maintains records for hourly employees.
- Devises schedules and supervise inspections of the air conditioning equipment.
- Maintains complete machinery histories on equipment.
- VRV/VRF HVAC systems
- Performs related duties as required.
- Ability to supervise
- Aptitude for work with technicians
- Knowledge of equipment, assemble, installation, repair, etc.
- Technical practices.
- Ability to interpret instructions, specifications, etc.
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of materials.
- SSCE or National Diploma (ND) and relevant certificate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.