O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally.
The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
Our services includes:
Janitorial Cleaning Services
Cleaning of Ai…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
The Treasury Officer assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company. She/he performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, reimbursements and debt.
- Ensure that proper record keeping procedures are in place and adhered to
- Collect invoices/bills and make payments ensuring the prevailing financial rules and regulations of Practical Action
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
- Ensure that all transactions will be done in a cost-effective way
- Ensure the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns
- Ensure conformity of company’ bank account with IFR Standards.
- Reconciling of bank statements against the GL, and clearing accounts assigned
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism
- Responsible for following up on financial proceedings and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Any other function as may be assigned by the Treasury Manager and CFO
Minimum Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- First bachelor’s degree/HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant post-graduation experience.
- At least one year of experience in cash management will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience as a Treasury Officer
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Time Management.
- Attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₦80,000.00 – ₦100,000.00 per month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.