We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
Trade Finance Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Oyo
- City Port Harcourt
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Our client an international company with focus in the Agro-allied sector seeks to fill the role of a Trade Finance Officer.
- Coordinating with the supply chain department concerning LC’s and payment terms with suppliers.
- Communicating with Banks to negotiate for quotes for Letter Of Credit Transactions and explore Trade Finance Opportunities with them.
- Reviewing and negotiating all types of charges raised by current as well as upcoming banks.
- Preparing the files that need to be submitted to banks in order to get new facilities.
- Handling the renewal process for the current facilities with banks.
- Controlling trading operations such as establishing letter of credit, negotiating LC Terms and conditions, discounting LC, issuing bank guarantees, and submitting control returns on all the discounted LCs.
- Controlling all inward / outward remittances which include: Import Bills, Export bills, Remittances, and SWIFT Operations.
- Submit and manage the payments process, ensuring all payments are checked, signed and submitted to the banks, before their respective deadlines
- Performing daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities.
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported.
- Submitting to the Head of Treasury timely and accurate financial information.
- Coordinating with the accounting department to ensure the accuracy of financial reporting.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Trade Finance especially Letters of Credit
- Knowledge of banking application
- Highly analytical
- Skilled in currency risk and managerial cash flow
- Sound experience of negotiations
- Skilled in excel
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Finance or other related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Must be Analytical and Smart
- Must be currently working in a manufacturing/ FMCG firm
Method of Application
only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Interested candidates should forward their CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT’ to email@example.com using ‘TRADE FINANCE OFFICER’ as subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.