Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. Since our incorporation in 2007, we have been at the forefront of creating and recreating objective recruitment and application management processes to meet international standards. As official…
Read more about this company
Technology and Development Intern
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Other
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Internships / Volunteering
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data centre management
- Testing and QA – make recommendations or find improvements that could be made in our products.
- Assist software personnel in handling ongoing tasks as required.
- Ensuring requests are properly opened, resolved in a timely manner, documented and closed in the ticketing system
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering, or Mathematics major
- Experience programming in php and C#
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and independently, as well as in a small team, and doing so in a well-organized manner and exercising sound judgment.
- Basic understanding of web-based systems programming and development.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.