StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competenci…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
( Job Ref: TL- SD&DA)
- Performing coding assignments/projects
- take on roles that have a direct impact on customers’ experience and the overall trajectory of the business
- Meet with managers and representatives of company subsidiaries to discuss software issues and brainstorm methods of solving existing problems
- Write original code and update existing code, ensuring that all code meets program requirements
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended
- Optimize new and existing programs for mobile use, including Apple, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Analyzing code segments regularly.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Experience developing/maintaining a hybrid app, developing applications using MVC, MVT and other methodologies will be an advantage.
- Applicants should have 5 years’ senior level experience building modern back-end systems.
- Experience with DevOps, Linux administration as well as Application security
- Solid experience in coding.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Good time management skills.
Attractive and negotiable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates with the required years of experience & skills should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘TL-SD&DA’ as the subject of the mail
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.