MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers.
Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet service…
Read more about this company
Project Management Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
- Provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues to project stakeholders and senior management
- Responsible for (or facilitate) the development of standard project management templates.
- Identify and monitor critical dependencies between projects and ensure proper alignment of all projects.
- Coordinating Capital Project weekly meetings/Project Review Meetings, communicating action points as may be required for each project.
- Follow up on agreed weekly tasks, issues and resolution plans with each unit within the department
- Liaising with each Project Manager on reporting format and communication planning
- Compiling and issuing weekly departmental reports from all PM’s for review by Head, Capital Projects and sent to senior Management.
- Update document management system with all project documents and drawings.
- Update organizational project dashboard, escalating issues and identifying critical success factors for each project.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc / B.Tech / HND in Engineering, Project Management or any other related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Project Management / PMO function with Project Management Certification e.g. (PMP, Prince2 or equivalents) and with active experience in PMO role including project documents management and administration.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- PowerPoint presentation skills is a strong requirement.
- Ability to prioritize work and deal with complex situations.
- Self-management & teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD/Visio design software will be an added advantage.
Demands of the Job
- Department wide monitoring and review of project performance.
- Daily co-ordination and tracking of assigned departmental projects and deliverables.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.