African Humanitarian Aid International (AHAI) is a not-for profit Humanitarian Organization operating in central, west Africa and Maryland (USA). The organization basically has experience across sectors ( health, Nutrition, Education, WASH…). since 2018 in Nigeria ( North East), the Organization has been reaching out crisis-affected boys,…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Borno
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
- The program manager will be responsible of designing and developping proposals.
- he/she shall develop AHAI annual work plan and strategies. He/she shall relate with parteners and donors in respect to AHAI programming in The North East, Nigeria.
- He/ she shall coordinate and review activities of program officers..
- she/he shall ensure implementation of programs according to start date and timeline.
- she/he shall relate directly with the Program Director in respect to funding opportunities.
- she/he shall exercise others duties as assigned.
- The applicant should be coversant with the context of North East Nigeria.
- To be eligible for this position, the interested applicants should meet the follwing criteria:
- Be a Nigeria national;
- having at least four (4) to five (5) years of progressive experience in programming, especially in the context of Humanitarian, the North East;
- Having at least a master Degree in development studies, social sciences or related field.
- The applicant should have skills in computer, especially WORD, POWER POINT, EXCEL…
- The interested applicant should be fluent in both English writing and speaking, additional working language of UN ( french, spanish….) is an advantage.
- The mastery of local languages of BAY states is an advantage( Husa, Bura, shuwa….)
- NB. solely the applicants meeting the criteria set for this opening should send their CVs and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.