The mission of Saro Lifecare Limited is “To make products that blacks at home and in the Diaspora will be proud to buy & use for the protection and care of their families & homes in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way.”
Saro came into existence in 1991 as a result of preparedness meeting opportunity. The chaotic Nigerian economic envi…
Read more about this company
Market Sales Representative
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers in the Open Markets.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Manage relationships with key Wholesaler(s) and retailers.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Provide support to marketing for Open market Marketing activities.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends and share report.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Other territory requirements that may arise.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.