Revent Global Finance is a global money lending Power house. We began our operations a few month ago and have grown due to excellent relationships with our clients. We started out small, with just a few people and a small office, and soon we will offices in multiple countries with hundreds of people working inside them.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: ATLEAST 1 YEARS
LOCATION: OSHODI, Ajah ,Sangotedo, apogbon, ebutte meta, cms LAGOS ISLAND MARKET
SALARY: 40,000 with transport allowance of 20,000 every month
- Build and maintain portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach target portfolio within assigned period;
- Liaise with community Head of markets, to refer reliable and good customers
- Identify potential clients;
- Carry out KYC and due diligence on the intending client;
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of the loan program: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment and default;
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client’s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan;
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process.
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation;
- Evaluate the willingness and capacity to repay of the client;
- Ensure a reliable guarantor is in place and documented;
- Determine and present loan terms and conditions to client’s guarantors.
- Provide support to peers and others within Revent Global Finance in uplifting its values and policies;
- Ensuring proper documentation of clients (especially new) at all times;
- Report any default client to Supervisor or Relationship Manager as the case may be;
- Ensure daily collection is paid into the bank before close of business every day
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.