Orkin, Inc. was founded in 1901 by Otto Orkin. With locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Asia, and most recently, Africa, Orkin is an industry leader in the pest control industry with over 100 years of experience in essential pest control services. Currently, Orkins workforce consists of nearly 8,00…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit  , ICT / Computer
Orkin Nigeria Limited, a franchise of the US based ORKIN LLC – The world’s Best Pest Control Company, is seeking a suitably qualified individual to fill the position of an IT and Accounts officer. The interested candidate must have a degree or its equivalent in Accounts/Finance and be knowledgeable in preparing Tax and VAT returns, as well as other financial documents. The position is based in Lagos therefore applicants must reside in Lagos. Other qualities/desirables sought after are:
- Excellent computing/IT skills: Proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, Corel Draw;
- Possession and demonstration of a desire to learn, be prepared to work sometimes on weekends and outside regular office hours, and travel out of station on working visits.
- He/she must be an organized individual who is customer-focused, courteous, work well under pressure, is accountable, professional, and discrete; willing to constantly undergo training, have good communication skills- oral and written- and adapt easily to change and is able to give presentations and write reports.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in handling multiple/different assigned tasks.
- Ablility to drive and be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent analytical skills
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.