Health Connect 24×7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute and chronic condition management and advice vi voice/ video calls, live chat as well as on-site doctors and clinics. You can talk to our full-time doct…
Read more about this company
Insurance Sales Agent
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- We are looking to hire an experienced Insurance Sales Representative that can help contribute actively in generating revenue for the company. The major focus of this role is to participate in tactical sales/marketing activities to get new business and also help maintain existing ones.
Key Deliverables / Responsibilities
- Mobilization of fixed deposit accounts for the company.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Successfully increase sales and acquire new customers for the company.
- Create cost-benefit analyses of customers.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Regularly reach out to potential customers.
- Keep up with current sales trends.
- Proven experience as an Insurance Sales Representative
- Good and productive network of previous businesses
- Good comprehension of insurance plans including life and health.
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and still deliver on target
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- National Diploma as least required academic qualifications.
- 2-5 years cognate experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title / Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.