Maurice Xandra Solutions is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients.
Read more about this company
Head Agency Banking
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Our Client in the Finance industry seeks to fill the position of Head Agency Banking. The ideal candidate will be responsible for improving financial inclusion through the use of authorized agents to expand the organizational reach thereby increasing long-term revenue.
SPECIFIC DUTIES& RESPONSIBILITIES
- To build the agent banking ecosystem for the company
- Manage agent network and the overall operations of agents while ensuring compliance to agreements/contracts.
- Identify agent coverage and gaps to ensure a good quality agent network.
- Monitor financial performance to ensure business alignment and profitability.
- Occupy a c-level position in a contemporary tech-first company.
- Hire and build the required teams, structuring & stabilizing the FinTech in Nigeria.
- Facilitate & steer the growth of the company throughout Nigeria.
- Manage numerous international partners, including intergovernmental organizations.
- Be accountable for achieving milestones & financial targets set by shareholders.
- Extend product portfolio offering when and as needed, on the basis of the existing business proposition and strategy.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of10 years managerial experience with (distributed) teams of 50+ members, internationally relevant experience is a significant bonus.
- Familiarity with agile methodology, tech product management and continuous product release cycle management is expected.
- Experience in business scaling, growth management, product portfolio expansion, and asset management is expected.
- Familiarity & intuitive understanding of contemporary technological developments is expected.
- Negotiation & clear communication skills expected.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is a must
- .Acquaintance with steering of heavily tech-dependent business is a significant bonus.
- Acquaintance with collaboration in international and multi-cultural professional environments is a significant bonus.
- Proven track record in the financial sector, specifically monetary finance institutions (MFI), expected, experience in banking and/or payments is a significant bonus.
- Extensive knowledge of the tech-driven neobank and/or challenger bank market & philosophy is mandatory.
- Knowledge of agency banking in Sub-saharan Africa is a significant bonus.
- A deep understanding of the Nigerian financial & economic markets and regulations is mandatory
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
- Build Agent Framework
- Agent Acquisition and Onboarding
- Cost containment
- Regulatory compliance
- Process implementation
- TAT on issue resolution
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.