eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years …
Read more about this company
Gender Based Violence Case Officer – Call Center
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
Our client, who is a technology company that builds predictive models using expansive data on local contexts to keep people, businesses and governments ahead of pressing challenges is looking to hire a Gender Based Violence Case Officer- Call Center in Lagos
Their new mobile application – Area! is a free to download incident sharing and verification tool to keep people safe. Our client is using Area! as an AI mobile reporting tool to conduct data science into gender-based violence during and post-COVID-19 in Nigeria to improve survivor access to justice and care. The call center will work to provide case management, therapy and referrals for offline cases.
The responsibilities of a Gender Based Violence Case Officer include handling sensitive information, preparing reports and ensuring all referrals are attended to and cases appropriately closed.
Manager/Reporting Line: Gender Based Violence Case Supervisor
- Provide GBV case management and psychosocial support to vulnerable persons, particularly survivors of gender-based violence.
- Case Management by assessment of needs, implementation of an action plan and management of the action plan to ensure appropriate follow up/revision and case closure when appropriate.
- Maintain accurate records, and beneficiaries’ files to maximize confidentiality and safety.
- Contribute to updates of mapping of service providers within the area of intervention to ensure that the team is informed of all relevant and available services.
- Provide appropriate referral services to survivors including emergency response services, medical services, legal support, technology tools, therapy support, volunteer networks and others.
- Follow up all referred cases to ensure appropriate services have been provided to the survivor and report gaps in referral services to the GBV Manager for action.
- Prepare, engage and document case management technical meetings, case review meetings and referral coordination meetings, if needed.
- Submit case management reports on a weekly and monthly basis or as assigned by the supervisors.
- Work in teams to conduct quarterly analysis of GBV related incidences trends, referral gaps and related information, and present reports to the GBV Case Manager.
- Attend our client’s trainings accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Education to degree level in Psychology, Sociology, Gender Studies, Social Works, etc.
- 2 years demonstrated experience in GBV case management.
- Experience in conducting service mapping and referral pathways
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Language: Speak, read and write in multiple local languages
- IT tools: Microsoft – Excel and PowerPoint, Sage, Power BI etc.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Independence: Proactive and able to act independently while delivering tasks on time
- Problem solving: Critical thinking, Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Team: Work effectively with a cross functional team.
- Demonstrated commitment to helping others
*Proximity to V.I and its environs is an added advantage*
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.