Centrifuge is a multi-disciplinary group of companies that started business since year 2007 as a Private Limited Liability Company specializing in software development, professional trainings and sales of computer accessories.
Our Vision is to deliver state-of-the-art software and hardware experience for business professionals, marketplace people and orga…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
- We’re looking for a Front-End Developer with experience in Angular to become apart of our team.
- He/She must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while solving complex problems.
- Must have high bandwidth for learning and exhibit a drive for personal growth.
- Must also have an innate passion to solve problems and a drive to stay engaged, learn, and level-up quickly.
As a Front-End Developer, your job responsibilities will include the following;
- Writingclean, organized, and well thought out code.
- Use GIT for version controlling and managing codebases with multiple developers.
- Effectively debug, understand, and resolve issues within your code.
- Collaborate with other developers and contribute to building shared standards, tools, and approaches.
- You’ll be a good fit for this position if you;
- Have worked in a cross-discipline agile environment with designers and other developers to suggest and critique ideas, and prototype early concepts.
- Have collaborated in a team to develop large front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages, libraries, and frameworks.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of continuous experience as a Front-end developer.
- Can use Angular as a programming language.
- Can work with REST APIs.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.