McDon Security Limited is a proactive, responsive and reliable Security Services provider. By providing you with the best people and service, we will earn your trust. Our goal is to be a Reliable Partner in the course of providing safety solutions to families, businesses, NGOs and relevant government agencies. Security services and management at fair prices.
At McDon, we offer our clients world-class security solutions with full knowledge, understanding, and application of unique local peculiarities. Our services range from a one-off to long-term support in developing a company-wide security risk management solution that can be reflected in all aspects of an organization’s operations. Partnership with McDon will be rewarded with protection always, protection you can trust, a Partnership that works, and Peace of Mind at all times.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Anthony Village, Lagos
- The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Chief Operations Officer and Executive Director.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO, Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/ Secretarial Studies/ Law.
- At least four years of related experience required.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and record keeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified canidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates would be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.