Founded in 1982, the limi hospital has evolved into the private healthcare institution it is today as a result of her focus on: care quality, care precision, patient-centered multispecialty care and a commitment to consistent improvement.
We are driven by our vision to become and remain the leading world-class, patient-centered multi-specialty hospital gr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification PhD/Fellowship
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Conducting consultations to diagnose illnesses.
- Evaluating kidneys to determine treatment.
- Referring patients to surgeons.
- Treating and managing conditions.
- Recommending dialysis.
- Administering medication.
- Doctoral degree in Medicine.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Related Articles:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.