HR Business Development Associate
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client a Human Resources Management company in Lagos is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the following position;
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
The business Development Associate is an ambitious and energetic individual who will develop and maintain long-term, strategic partnerships with prospective clients.
Upon the inception of new clients, the Business Development Associate will work with internal departments to smoothly transition the relationship to the designated service team with the goal of providing an exceptional partnership experience for clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include :
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies from start to securing new business.
- Think strategically on ways to source and craft solutions for prospective clients.
- Develop a strong pipeline of potential clients.
- Prepare RFP responses and sales presentations.
- Assist with the drafting of clients’ contracts and maintain a detailed client database.
- Draw attention to the company’s products and services via advert placements on Local and International ad platforms.
- Work with recruitment consultants to reach goals.
- Plan and organize activities that build our brand.
- Develop and maintain the relations with external business associates and clients in furthering the business development activities for the company.
- Arrange business presentations and project execution meetings with potential clients.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other duties and projects as they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven sales track record.
- Proficiency in English.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- Experience in a similar role in a Human Resources Management company shall be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.