Eden Solutions & Resources Ltd is a human resource management company that provides its client with best practice business management solutions.
Registered in 2002 in Nigeria, and managed by a competent team of professionals. Eden Solutions & Resources was initially set up, primarily as a recruitment agency but today it has evolved into company of…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abia
- Job Field Education / Teaching
JOB ADVERT FOR TEACHERS (UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE)
Our Client, an international school operating with British Curriculum located in UMUAHIA, ABIA SATE is looking to recruit committed, passionate and well experienced Teachers to teach the following subjects:
- English Language Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Basic science Teacher
- Basic technology Teacher
- Computer studies Teacher
- Physical Health Education Teacher
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students of diverse age groups
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement lessons.
- Organize teaching environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve teaching practices or learn new teaching techniques.
- Bachelors of Education Degree in subject applied for/related discipline or BSc./BA plus PDGE
- Masters in Education will be an added advantage
- TRCN certification
- Minimum 5 years experience as Teacher in an international school
- Sound knowledge of British curriculum
- Sound Knowledge of the subject and delivery
- Confident and competent user of ICT
- Excellent Report Writing Skills.
- Good command of English Language (Oral and Written)
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical skills.
- Good prioritization and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.