Descasio is a cloud computing solutions provider in Nigeria. We are the bridge between cloud based solutions and legacy On-Premise solutions.
We harness cloud-computing technologies by helping organizations of all sizes dramatically improve employee productivity and focus on key business operations by removing the need for expertise and cost of expensive IT…
Read more about this company
Strategy & Transformation Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- The Strategy & Transformation Specialist will work with a specialized group of highly skilled individuals to build the business case and ensure that our solutions, functions stay aligned with the roadmaps and business goals.
- He/she will help reshape company strategic initiatives, policies and processes that can help improve the company’s performance as well as identify areas for growth, business development that will meet anticipated demand.
Key Functions / Responsibilities
- Conduct market research on customers, competitors and industry trends and use insights to develop strategies and make recommendations that will address internal business issues.
- Develop company-wide strategic plans and support departments to build their strategy in line with the company’s business direction.
- Communicate approved strategies and objectives with relevant departments and colleagues.
- Use internal and external data to identify trends, insights and opportunities.
- Identify any risks regarding changes and develop a strategy to overcome or address these.
- Interact with clients to understand strategic business needs and requirements.
- Execute special projects or initiatives within agreed timelines and with minimal disruption.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design sustainable and effective work processes
- Monitor business metrics to evaluate the company’s performance
- Make recommendations for product or service enhancements
- Coach and update employees on competitive offerings, financials, pricing and marketing positioning.
- Translate business objectives and requirements into functional and system specifications.
- Develop, configure and test business requirements.
- Coordinate with the implementation team across the organisation to develop and refine execution plans.
- Assist and support the design and development of required interfaces and enhancements.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within the budgetary limits.
- Work with the marketing and partnerships team to improve the company’s brand visibility and awareness.
- Review company’s products, financials, marketing, pricing and sales tactics.
- Act as a point of contact between different departments within the company and relevant third parties.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business related field; MBA will be a good addition.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a business or related field
- Experience crafting business strategies and managing teams.
- Proven history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Excellent research and presentation skills
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams: technical and non-technical teams
- Business awareness and understanding of business requirements of IT
- A deep understanding of the market, users, and/or a business problem/opportunity is a good to have.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams is a big plus.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.