Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldw…
Read more about this company
Sales & Marketing Manager – Inverters/Inverter Batteries
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Abuja , Kano , Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager – Inverters/Inverter Batteries
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking.
- Build networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Set up meetings with potential clients to negotiate and close deals.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products/services.
- Report to the sales manager about goals, sales, and prospects.
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the company.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Business Unit Head or Product Head
- B.Eng. in Electrical Electronics Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years post qualification experience. Preferably in the automotive or Inverter/Inverter battery industry
- Adequate knowledge of Abuja/Kano/Lagos commercial markets and business areas
- Previous experience in selling power products
- Experience in handling dealer network and commercial customers
- Target oriented and ability to deliver results
- Must be available to travel
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.