Persianas was formed in 1990 and, has since grown to become a substantial group with the proven capabilities to initiate, construct and manage high quality retail, residential and commercial environments in Nigeria.
Read more about this company
Retail Sales Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting retail sales data from all sales channels, both instore and digital.
- Monitoring and analysing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable sales insights to guide the operations and marketing teams.
- Helps create algorithms to optimize all brand’s performance, sales and engagement online.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Provides Daily Sales Analysis by details such as
- Product Division (APP, FTW, ACC)
- Product Business Unit (RTF, SSC, SSP, MS, TS, BB etc.)
- Product Franchise
- Customer Type: Existing or New
- Sell Through Rate
- Provides Daily Store Performance Analysis
- Conversion Rate
- Average Article Price
- Trading Density
- Weekly reporting of Sales Performance by location, customer details and by product details.
- Forecasts sales/demand for all products.
- Defines customer profile using available sales data.
- Constantly monitors customer behaviours to make sure prompt recommendations are provided to increase the company’s overall performance and efficiency.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.