Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand HR solution providers. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. Talenture is responsible for the mid as well as back office and infrastructure …
Read more about this company
PR / Marketing Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- PR / Marketer Executive will be responsible for helping the brands market their way successfully through a period of growth.
- You will be responsible for driving the brands awareness by placing them in a level of dominance and authority in their respective industries via relevant content, technology solutions, informing the marketplace, connecting candidates with career opportunities and generating new businesses for the brands.
- Strategic Marketing to increase sales.
- Reputation Management.
- Content Creation & Writing.
- Trends Monitoring.
- Progress Analysis.
- Networking & Promoting Brands.
- Campaign Management.
- If you live and breathe PR &Marketing (online & offline), we want to talk to you. Can you help develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns offline and across all digital channels.
- Are you analytical, resourceful, experimentative and curious?
- Degree holder in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication or related courses.
- 1 – 3 years post NYSC experience in PR / Marketing.
- Tech savy.
- Ambitious, persuasive, tenacious and driven to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects.
- Full understanding of social media platforms.
- Demonstrable understanding of SEO / SEM, marketing database, email and social media.
- Highly creative with identifying target audience.
- Knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word Document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.