We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
Read more about this company
Plant Operator and Maintenance Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 2 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Responsible for Plant operations
- Timely preventive maintenance to ensure zero unplanned down time by keeping a record of future service date and ensuring the adequacy of service parts and personnel
- Ensure issues related to power systems are reported while suggesting possible solutions
- Ensure accurate engine operations records are taken for all equipment
- Preventive and corrective maintenance and repairs activities.
- Produce monthly reports of use and maintenance and submit to the Plant manager
- Planning and scheduling maintenance
- Carry out daily inspections on engine parts for wear and tear
- Ensure high level technical support to the team
- Proper house-keeping of the Plant and its surroundings
- Any other duty found appropriate based on demonstrated skills and knowledge.
Abilities and Skills
- Strong knowledge of mechanical systems
- Mechanical testing and design
- Project management
- Attention to detail
- Logical decision making
- Basic electrical troubleshooting.
- Interested candidates should have a minimum of two years experience.
- Prior experience in a Power Plant would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.