The NSIA-LUTH Cancer Center (NLCC) is West Africa’s most renowned center dedicated solely to offering premium cancer care, research, education and prevention.
Our aesthetic facility stands distinct within the walls of the prestigious Lagos University Teaching Hospital and boasts of world class, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities that deliver …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Provide clinical care utilizing skills to ensure Patient-focused evidence based nursing care plans;
- Coordinate the clinical management of patient/client care;
- Delivering anti-cancer treatments to patients
- Provide patient assessment skills, IV cannulation and venous access device management
- Support registered nurses that need training in the oncology field
- Observe the clinical progress of patients, recognize and manage identified treatment side effects;
- Enhance patient flow, deliver the right care at the right time in the outpatient setting
- Mix chemotherapy drugs according to international best practices and standards.
- Provide continuous support to the cancer patients and family members
- Participate on oncology research
- Perform other duties as maybe assignment within the unit;
- A minimum of 3-5years’ experience within a hospital setting;
- Must be a registered Nurse, previous experience in oncology will be an added advantage
- Have a good knowledge and experience in medical surgical operations and/or radiation;
- S/he must have eyes for details, must show empathy to patients assigned for treatment;
- S/he must be able to communicate (read and write) in English language. Ability to speak another local language will be an added benefit to the role and unit;
- An excellent team-player with good time management skills;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.