WAVE is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged. WAVE Academies gets young people re…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Eleko, Lekki, Lagos
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- As our Business Manager you will support our daily office and procurement procedures and overseeing facility challenges.
- A successful Business Manager you will act as the point of contact for multiple stakeholders, providing finance and administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, ordering, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. You’ll have a working knowledge of office equipment, spreadsheets and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases (suppliers etc)
- Organize a filing system for important company documents
- Distribute and store orders/ supplies
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations
- To ensure the financial rules of the company that employs them are followed
- To prepare accounts for payments received and purchases made by the organisation
- Controls day to day incomes and expenditures
- You will be asked to take on additional responsibilities assigned without the expectation of an increase in salary.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
Salary / Benefits on the Job
- N75,000 – N130,000 monthly.
- Accomodation, HMNO, Water, Wifi
- Affiliation with a top brand
- Opportunity to grow and learn.
Method of Application
Forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Also Apply with the Link
Interested and qualified? Go to West Africa Vocational Academies on docs.google.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.