Eden Solutions & Resources Ltd is a human resource management company that provides its client with best practice business management solutions.
Registered in 2002 in Nigeria, and managed by a competent team of professionals. Eden Solutions & Resources was initially set up, primarily as a recruitment agency but today it has evolved into company of…
Read more about this company
Business Development Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Eden Solutions & Resources Limited is a Human Resource Management Organization that provides its clients with excellent, bespoke and cost effective Business Management Solutions. We are looking to recruit a Business Development Officer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Business Development Officer, you will be expected to perform the following function;
- Give the company insights about the latest market trends to ensure the company is well-positioned in the market.
- Identify value-adding services (Upsell, cross-sell, etc.) that the company can offer to its existing client base.
- Scout for new opportunities in the HR Consulting company space in Nigeria including but not limited to grants, investments, Government tenders, commercial projects, etc.
- Draft proposals for the company.
- Manage the social media pages of the company
- Identify and develop Business opportunities for the company.
- Work on documentation for the company and all the projects of the company.
- Lead the commercial efforts of the company.
- A business-related degree.
- Strong analytical skills
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Prior experience with an HR consulting firm is a plus but not a necessity.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be very detailed.
- Must be social media savvy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.