Rensource is revolutionizing energy provision in Nigeria by offering a subscription based energy service that provides you the power you need to live your best life.
Read more about this company
Back End Developer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
About The Job
- We are looking for a Java Backend developer responsible for building Java Backand API applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Proficient in Java Springboot
- Proficient in PostgresSQL and MongoDB
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.