We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
Assistant Warehouse Supervisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports To : Wh Manager / Wh Supervisor
Department: Logistics / Warehouse
- Oversee all incoming deliveries to the warehouse and ensure accurate documentation of equipment receipts.
- Work closely with trucking companies to schedule pickups and deliveries.
- Oversee all aspects of the shipping process including pickup, packing and proper documentation of shipments.
- Ensure all items are properly updated in the warehouse system.
- Oversee the preparation of items for shipping, receiving, storing and inventory.
- Supervise the incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments.
- Work with the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure accurate and timely shipping and receiving of all equipment.
- Establish and maintain inventory control systems for all raw and finished materials; keep inventory accurate at all times.
- Prepare and submit all reports as required by direct manager.
- High School Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in Warehousing Administration
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.)
- Warehouse Administration
- Planning & Prioritization
- Fostering Teamwork & cooperation
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Effective communication
- Dependability & reliability
- Coordination skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.