The Simba Group is a conglomerate, operating in Nigeria’s key industry verticals including Communications, Agriculture, Software, Transportation, Power and Alternative Energy.
We have over 20 years of experience in Nigeria, and in that time have developed loyal and strong distribution channels, across our range of products, as well as a deep understat…
Read more about this company
Import Documentation Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Logistics
- Process document to Shipping Line, send pre-alert and inform schedule to customer as well as Co-ordinate with all department, colleague and manager to improve KPI.
- Ensuring all concerned documentation submitted by customers within a day will be done completely in a timely manner.
- Prepare import & export customs clearance and Arrange Invoice to customer and also Arrange cheque to pick up D/O process billing and release delivery order to customer.
- Produce and control all required documents accurately and timely.
- Handle customer complaints and enquiries.
- Self-checked on accuracy of internal and external documents.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.