Human Resources Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 6 – 8 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
QUALIFICATION: BSc/BA/MSC Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Psychology, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Banking, Accounting or Business Administration/ (MSC/MBA is an added advantage)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP: CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, CIBN preferred.
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Management- minimum 5-10 years Management experience as a HR Generalist.
- Interpretation of Nigerian and International Labour Laws
- Supervision of the payroll process
- Knowledge of best practice in compensation and benefits processes including staff welfare (health care, allowances, and entitlements)
- A good understanding of Performance Management and Appraisal systems
- Monitor third party relations including negotiations (e.g. HMOs/HRIS service providers)
- Policy and Process development
- Ability to utilize HRIS/ESS effectively (e.g. SAP/Sage/Bamboo etc)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel/Word/Power Point/Outlook)
- Prior experience administering employee knowledge management processes including learning and development programmes.
PEROSONALITY: strong communication skills. energetic, driven, adaptable, able to work under little or no supervision, team spirit, proven leadership and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.