- Job Type Full Time
- Experience None
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Examine livestock to detect and determine the nature of diseases.
- Treat sick livestock by prescribing medication.
- Collect body tissue, feces, blood, urine, or other body fluids for examination and analysis.
- Inoculate livestock against various diseases.
- Provide advice regarding sanitary measures, feeding, general care, medical conditions, or treatment options.
- Provide information about diseases that can be spread from livestock to humans.
- Establish or conduct quarantine or testing procedures that prevent the spread of diseases to other livestock or to humans.
- Determine protocols for medical procedures.
- Inspect and test livestock to detect the presence of communicable diseases.
- Train or supervise workers who handle or care for livestock.
- Research diseases to which livestock could be susceptible and advice on preventive measures to adopt.
- Plan or execute animal nutrition or reproduction programs.
- Develop medical treatment plans.
- Conduct postmortem studies and analyses to determine the causes of animals’ deaths.
- Analyze medical data to determine cause of death.
- Inspect livestock housing facilities to determine their cleanliness and adequacy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.