To Become A Leading Construction Company Delivering World Class Products And Services.
To Increase Customer and Shareholder Value Through Skilled And Motivated Workforce Using Appropriate Technology.
Promoting college rugby exercises Nearly nfl groups contains several performs. Most effective for you important for learn account…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos , Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
This role is responsible to the Service Manager – West, for the effective and efficient implementation of Mechanical / Electrical diagnostic procedures and repairs under workshop and field conditions.
- Implement major overhauls on Caterpillar equipment as instructed by the Management.
- Conduct inspections and commissioning of new Caterpillar equipment ensuring the required documentation is completed correctly.
- Effectively utilize diagnostic equipment to evaluate Caterpillar engine performance and condition following recognized Caterpillar procedures and service information.
- Establish parts reusability using Caterpillar literature and service information.
- Prepare parts list for workshop jobs utilizing SIS Parts System.
- Minimize rectification work by ensuring correct procedures are employed during assembly and maintenance work.
- Ensure company assets i.e. tools and equipment are maintained to an acceptable standard, ensuring all tools are available for inspection when requested.
- Report any unsafe practice or situation to superiors for immediate action.
- Prepare clear and concise service reports, SIMS; DSR as required for both customer and Management.
- Effectively implement and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as may be directed by immediate Supervisor.
- Trade test/C&G /OND/HND/BSc. /BEng. in the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering discipline.
- 5 years’ experience with OND/Trade test/C&G, OR 4 years’ Field experience with HND/BSc/BEng.
- Experience with Caterpillar (CAT) dealership will be an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of Caterpillar service procedures and operations.
- Ability to operate and interpret Caterpillar (CAT) technical aids, including SIS and other dealer software will be an added advantage.
- Sound driving skills with valid professional drivers’ license.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.