Oasis Management Company RC 635930 is the premier Management Consulting and Technology Services Company, focused on the emerging convergence between Computing, Communications, Content and Commerce (4-Cs). Incorporated in Nigeria in 2005, Oasis Management Company Limited was founded on the principle that intelligent consulting services to a select group of cl…
Read more about this company
Senior and Junior Accountant (Lagos and South-South)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Book Keeping, Maintaining a system of managing and overseeing the day-to-day accounting functions of the company, including but not limited to the accounting, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable departments, Banks
- Reconciliations, Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions.
- Monitoring and recording transactions and financial events in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policy. Maintaining the accurate and timely processing of general ledger reconciliation and journal entries
- Ensuring accurate and timely accounting reporting; monthly, quarterly, and year-end close
- Preparing accounts for various companies on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business.
- Fixed Assets Accounting.
- BSc in Accounting
- ICAN certified
- Minimum of 10 years for senior accountant and 5 years for accountant.
- Must be willing to relocate
- Must have experience in Project Accounting in Mid to Large sized Organization
- Should be conversant with IFRS accounting Standards.
- Good Experience in working on Tally ERP / Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Power Project / Gas Processing Plants / Fertilizer Plants / Petrochemicals / Infrastructure Projects will be preferred..
Competitive and in line with industry standards
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.