We are a firm dedicated to corporate and individual’s development towards the attainment of productivity and High Performance at every level within
the organization and phase of endeavor. We help organisations increase profitability by blocking performance leakages.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of project and also accountable for Satisfaction and Profitability of the project. This involves planning, reviewing and corrective action planning for the project, managing varied teams, building relationships with key stakeholders, monitoring and reporting on project impact, and sustaining high levels of satisfaction. The Project Manager will also ensure targets are met, expenses are minimized and manage the budget according to the approved budget plan.
- A first degree in Economics/ Business Administration or in any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in similar field.
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent Verb and communication skills.
- Excellent use of MS Suites.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) strongly preferred
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to Info@highperformanceconsult.com using the job title as subject of the mail
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.