We are a total property management solution for all aspects of commercial, retail and residential properties. We are directly focused on increasing the value of our client’s investment while providing “peace of mind” in the day to day management of the asset.
Read more about this company
Operations Manager – Power
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
ROLE: OPERATIONS MANAGER – POWER
The Power Manager role will be responsible for the overall leadership, P&L, management, and supervision of the entire meter installation operations as well as other power business for the company
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provides overall leadership of the team by developing long and short-term strategic plans, directing and driving performance as required
- Takes ownership of the Metering business unit by ensuring productivity, compliance to policies, cost efficiency, operations management, and overall field operations management.
- Drives improvement processes for the business operations, through analysis and collaboration.
- Develops and implements operating procedures, staff work plans, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to achieve the delivery of desired metering business objectives.
- Ensure all metering projects are fully compliant with the relevant required industry and client specified standards not limited to MOJEC, EKEDC, NERCS.
- Drives power stakeholder and vendor business engagement in identifying gaps and exploring areas of improvement.
- Responsible for resource allocation and adequate supervision of metering projects to achieve targets, including verification and appropriate scheduling of meter installation to reduce any potential cancellation or downtime.
- Responsible for managing and evaluating field team across sites.
- Provides recommendations, on-site and technical support in relation to all metering activities, strategic plans, and projects.
- On-field monitoring of all metering projects to ensure customer’s satisfaction and proffer appropriate solutions for any identified problem areas.
- Other power management duties for the company as required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- A first degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of successful operations management. Hands on technical and supervisory responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Proven ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make decisions, show initiative and provide leadership.
- Must possess analytical and critical thinking ability to assess operational problems and situations, develop recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, strong written and verbal communication abilities, and excellent computer skills.
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners, contractors, and vendors
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.