DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DEDA hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children …
Read more about this company
Medical Laboratory Technician
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
The Medical Laboratory Technician performs and submits results on specimens received for laboratory analysis using highly sophisticated instrumentation or manual methods.
Job DescriptionExecutes systems for positive specimen identification;Prepares reagents, assembles equipment, verifies correct instrument operation.Identifies unusual results or abnormalities,Correlates laboratory data with common physician diagnosis,
Identifies discrepancies and takes prompt appropriate action to assure accuracy,
Solves problems and refers results.
Applicants must possess a minimum of a National Certificate for Medical Laboratory Technician from a reputable Institute.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Must have the ability to speak effectively and professionally to all staff, management, and all outside individuals at all levels from elementary to professional.
Required Skills in adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers, fractions, and decimals without a calculator.
- Must have the ability to apply non-judgmental reasoning capabilities whenever necessary when dealing with patients, visitors, and staff. Critical thinking and multi-tasking skills a must.
- Must have reasonable reflective thinking focused on deciding what to believe or do.
- Must possess purposeful, self-regulatory judgment which results in interpretation, analysis, evaluation, and inference, as well as explanation of the evidential, conceptual, methodological, or contextual considerations upon which that judgment is based.
- Must be able to collaborate with others to complete work; can be relied upon to organize workload; maintain neat work area; performs tasks as assigned; set appropriate priorities and be responsible for own work.
Method of Application
Applicants should end CV ONLY to : email@example.com using Lab Tech 001 as subject of email. The body of your email should state the following in exact order:
- Your Name
- Name of Institution attended
- Qualification attained
- Year of Graduation
Only selected applicants will be contacted all through the process. Science Laboratory Technicians are not eligible to apply.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.