Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Mechanical Engineer in Victoria Water Services will maintain water plants for plumbing, piping, and other heavy-duty machines. He or she will plan and design tools, machines, and engines to perform specialized functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and maintain pipes and flow routes through water treatment plants, water distribution systems
- Ensure water treatment plants and water distribution systems operate efficiently and reliably
- Plan and design tools, engines, and machines to perform specialized functions such as delivering a steady flow of chemicals at a certain rate into the water supply at the treatment plant
- Oversee the installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Verifies the quality of preventive maintenance procedures, predictive maintenance techniques, and corrective equipment repair methods.
- Interacts with other technical disciplines to improve the quality and consistency of maintenance procedures.
- Performs other related Mechanical job duties as required.
N70,000 – N100,000 Naira monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.