- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Kaduna , Kano
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals / rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
- BSc degree in finance, economics or a related field.
- Must have worked in either Lapo or Addosser Microfinance Bank.
150,000 Naira Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.