Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Product Manager
- Content Writer
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Contract: Full-time, Physical.
- A technical product manager is a product manager who also has a technical background. He or she is able to provide product vision, create a roadmap, and bring a product to life. These product managers understand the company’s technology at a deep level, actively search for any issues or problems, fix them, and can interact with the product owners and development team to lead the strategy for the product.
- They are the glue between the business side and the technical side of an organization.
- Technical product managers are directly responsible for the success of a product. They make sure that the product is fulfilling all product offerings.
- They actively work with the engineering team to create and modify products to fulfill customer needs. Working with cross-functional teams, technical product managers play a role in the development, marketing, selling, and support of a product. Their input is usually from an engineering and design point of view.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Create and manage product maps.
- Execute and manage project vision.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations and product team. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Understand, research, and follow technology trends in the industry whilst looking for gap(s).
- Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements.
- Study competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Ideating, prioritizing, and coordinating the development of innovative products.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Work with project management software.
- Coordinate beta tests.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that ensure the success of products.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products
- Working with a team of talented engineers, designers, and other stakeholders to bring products to life
- Designing and implementing strategies to grow our user/customer base
- Provide product training and technical expertise
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, and development teams
- Bachelor’s degree or MSc. One in Computer Science, Engineering, Information technology or a related discipline could be of advantage.
- 5 years+ industry-standard Experience.
- Industry-standard experience in Total Product Maintenance (TPM), Scrum, technical PMS (Product Management Systems), and Agile systems.
- Industry-standard experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies, and others.
- Skilled with user interface, product management, and business process
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and technical skills
- A demonstration of curiosity, love for learning, creativity, execution, and speed.
- An ability to visualize technology solutions that address user needs and market opportunities
- Readiness to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions backed by data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable and excellent learning agility
- User-centricity, data-driven, extraction, and analysis
- An eye for design and experimentation
- People skills and quick decision making
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate dedication to your craft and desire to work with people who inspire you on a daily basis.
go to method of application »
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- A Content Developer is responsible for developing a company’s content strategy, as well as creating its deliverables. “Content “ is a broad term that can refer to blog posts, static web copy, podcasts, and video content. As a content person, your responsibilities also include the technical aspect of content creation, such as basic HTML formatting and Search Engine Optimization(SEO).
- We are seeking a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as a Content Developer.
- Our ideal candidate will work with the marketing team to create original content for, but not limited to, our website and advert purposes for both traditional and digital media, alongside technical content. You must adhere to SEO/SEM best practices.
- You will also work with our technical team to rewrite technical content into a form that is less technical and appealing to non-techies.
- Come up with content goals and strategies and pitch ideas to the Marketing and Communications Directors.
- Collaborate with other departments and team members and brainstorm subjects for creative content.
- Create unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
- Write new web content and edit existing content.
- Edit and proofread new content before publication.
- Manage the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Analyze performance indicators and web traffic and determine the effectiveness of created content.
- Interpret and re-write technical and software development/engineering training content prepared by our facilitators into a form that is less technical and appealing to non-techies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably Marketing, Mass Communication, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years industry-standard work experience in marketing and technical content writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft office and / or G-suite tools.
- Digital Savviness
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Advance knowledge of SEO.
- Viable Content Marketer with good copywriting skills.
- Good knowledge of content management software such as, but not limited to, WordPress, Asana.
- Basic knowledge of Graphic design software, such as Adobe Photoshop; Animation Softwares, e.g., Flash.
- Basic knowledge of Programming is advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Digital communication skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Analytical skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV preferably in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.