The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
Read more about this company
HR Partner Intern
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR  , Internships / Volunteering
Req ID: 364818BR
Contract Type: Internship
Category: Human Resources
Travel Required: No Travel
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You need to have the capability to influence and gain credibility with managers that you may support, build relationships and their trust.
- You are resilient and self-sufficient. You are trained in the area of HR, able to provide effective advice on all matters of the employee life cycle and are comfortable working at the operational level.
- You’ll have access to all content, processes, training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from members of the HR team in the organization and will have an opportunity to work in many different areas.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Assist in the day to day Operations
- Create reports on the HR-related process when required
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Assisting in the planning events
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.