Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We provide patient centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and Internationally trained professionals.
When life is more than you can bear mentally, be rest assured you will find hope, support, and treatment at Synapse Servic…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
Location: Lagos (Mainland)
Reports to: Admin. Manager
- The Driver will assist the company with all transport-related duties and will be responsible for conveying staff of the organization, materials and equipment to and fro where they may be needed in a timely manner.
- Safely transporting company staff and various products to and from specified locations
- Plan travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance where necessary
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with road safety rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report damage, accident or injuries to management.
Requirements and Experience
- Proven work experience as a driver in a corporate organization
- No recent driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffics, weather conditions etc.)
- Ability to drive long hours and occasional travels
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Drivers who reside in the mainland will be preferable
- Valid driving license
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply.
- Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.