Toons and Wools is a leading brand promotional company known for best quality promotional gifts and clothing that will make your brand stand out.
Toons and Wools Limited is wholly owned by Nigerians.
The company was incorporated on the 22nd March, 2010 with Corporate Affairs Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with Registration Number RC 1019761….
Read more about this company
Direct Imaging (DI) Printing Machine Operator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
A corporate branding and printing company requires the services of a Direct Imaging (DI) Printing Machine Operator to join its team of experts who deliver exceptional services to its customers.
Job location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Operate large DI printing machines (Konica Minota C558, C754, C258, ACCURIO PRESS C3070), Laminating Machine, Cutting, Flex, HID Fargo HDP5000 (Plastic ID card machine)
- Operate the mug press machine for sublimation on mugs, heat press(Yinghe), shirt branding, flex, print and cut machine (Roland Brand)
- Liaising with necessary team to discuss the design adjustment/requirements.
- Use the relevant softwares, measurement and size for print jobs.
- Estimating the time required to complete the job and ensuring that the specified deadlines are met.
- Working as part of a team with graphic designers, illustrators, other printing operators and marketing specialists to produce new ideas and designs.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Minimum SSCE or OND with at least 3 years printing and design experience, must reside around Ilupeju/Somolu environs. Additional skills or other relevant qualification can be an added advantage.
- Must be able to operate large DI printing and perform sublimation on mug, heat press, shirt branding flex, print and cut machine (Roland brand)
- Ability to work with the Graphics designer and print design to fit required measurement.
- Articulate and pay attention to details
- Excellent Communication especially listening skills is very key.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and meet target
- Proficient in Microsoft packages: Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Highly committed to work
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.