We are SONORA CAPITAL AND INVESTMENT LIMITED, a financial services company that is dedicated to managing assets and providing advisory services for carefully selected clientele that desire high quality, specialized and personalized niche products and services. In conjunction with our international partners, we seek to service the investment banking needs of …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketer. In this position, your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the database of the organization and keep a tab on online visitors and clients.
- Keep updated on latest trends in the digital advertising world.
- Develop various online marketing strategies and integrate them into the company’s marketing system.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or Economics.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing advertising campaigns, like social media, email, marketing database, search engine optimization and so on.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Possess experience on how to optimize the company’s landing pages.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of content management systems.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.