Read more about this company
Contact Centre Agent – Hausa Speaking
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls promptly.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarifying information, and providing solutions and / or alternatives.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way.
- B.Sc / HND certificate with a minimum of 2 years experience in a call centre or customer service environment.
- Applicants must have a good understanding of the English and Hausa languages.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English and Hausa languages fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information, accuracy, and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Fluency in the Hausa Language is a must.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication and problem – solving skills.
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Assist to Hire Limited on docs.google.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.